//
Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥} stars-above-my-eyes@bs.com {♥}
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 -{'9:47 PM
Title : [ New Life ]
I suddenly realised something.
That i'll be the disappointed one.
Although i was quite of shocked of what you've said just now,
I'm really really sad.
I swear.
At first, I thought you could really be the one.
But I'm wrong.
You had someone you like.
It was a shock and disappointment for me.
I didn't care about your past but I'm really really sad now.
Although I might look okay on the surface,
But I'm crumbling inside.
Please.
Just let me be by your side.
At least let me sense your presence.
Don't leave me alone like that.
I didn't dare to show my expressions to you.
Because I thought you would know.
But it seems that you don't give a damn.
If we can't be together,
Then just let us be good friends.
At least.

Don't leave me alone.

Etcs.

Melissa Loke!

currently in MFSS

loves her GANS . ♥
designer / colours

LOVEs.

EVERYONE!
:D

Blogger !

TIFF'ANY♥

MELISSA♥
23rDECEMBER , her day . :D


Crap.

Flies.
2A♥♥♥ Elizabeth Phua♥♥♥ Sii Tin♥♥ MFdrama♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ King Ian♥♥ Candy Ng♥♥♥♥ PearlNg♥♥♥♥ Jolin Wong♥♥♥♥ Licy Lee♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Chester Tay♥♥♥♥♥ Rewind ;
April 2008. May 2008. July 2008. August 2008. September 2008. October 2008. November 2008. December 2008. February 2009. April 2009. March 2010. April 2010. July 2010. September 2010. October 2010. February 2011. May 2011.

Cravings.
• PUPPY!
• good grades
• him~